Flood Information

The following documents are available to download as PDF's:

Important information on flooding issues can be found on the South Cambs District Council website using the following link:

Please follow the below link to Cambridgeshire County Council to report flooding.  This provides links to;

  • report flooding on road and pavements
  • report flooding in property, home or garden
  • report flooding from water pipes or sewers
  • report flooding from surface water, groundwater or ordinary watercourses
  • report river flooding
  • flood emergency contacts
  • National Flood Forum (charity that provides support and advice to communities and and individuals that have been flooded or are at risk of flooding)

Specific information on the River Granta at Linton can be found by clicking on the link, below: